Monday, June 23, 2008

Introduction

Although I’ve only been here a week I already feel like I have a lot that I want to tell people at home. I’ve even got to the point where I’m thinking I’ll leave out the ‘less important’ experiences or I’ll never manage to write them all down. However one of my main reasons for coming here was so that I might get the opportunity to report on the things that go on here that we don’t hear about at home. So I want to write about everything I have experienced but I will write it briefly, more detail can be found in the reports published on the main IWPS webpage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is really important to detail the little things as well as the big events, because the day-to-day wear and tear on self respect can grind us down very slowly. Those of us on the outside can only benefit from having as much detail about the ordinary as well as extraordinary pressures the people in the Occupied Territories are under.

Keep up the good work.

John